SSERT BLUE BOOK STANDARDS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for choosing Sua Sponte Elite Race Team, LLC.
We provide our products (“Products”) to you subject to the following conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). If you visit or shop at www.suasponteelite.com, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions:
- SSERT, LLC reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Board of Directors
- SSERT, LLC has two co-founders and three board members. These five positions make up the board of directors. Except for the President and Vice-President, members are selected from current membership at the time of an election. There is a President, Vice-President, Membership Director, Events Director, and Sponsorship Director. No one person on the board has more power than the other; however, the co-founders are a partnership LLC and control the overall operations of the business. If a member is unable to perform their duties or he or she is not showing some form of productivity, the board member will be given one warning for lack of work ethic. The board member will be placed on a probationary status, until the board feel he or she is fulfilling the requirements of their job. If the board member is still continuing to show poor work ethic, then the remaining board members will vote whether to impeach their position. The board member will always be given the opportunity to resign first.
- SSERT,LLC is made up of Special Operation Operators. Operation Security is of the up-most importance. If any board member devolves any information discussed within the board without prior knowledge of release from the existing board members, they shall be immediately RFS’ed from the team and forfeit all remaining dues for the year. There will be a due process to ensure the information was devolved with malice or personal gain before release.
- SSERT, LLC conducts a vetting process to determine whether the member or family member applying has ties to the 75th Ranger Regiment. Service in the 75th Ranger Regiment (1st 2nd, 3rd Bn, STB, 75th HQ), 1st and 2nd Ranger Battalions (created in 1974), or an immediate family member meeting those requirement are eligible for SSERT, LLC.
- All Ranger Gold Star members have free lifetime membership.
- If SSERT, LLC, at any time during membership, determines the applicant or member has lied about their service (commonly referred to as Stolen Valor), SSERT, LLC board members take a vote for release for standards (RFS) from the team. This includes, but not limited to, stolen valor to make eligibility for the team, embellishing your DD214 with awards, rank, etc., or service status (Special Ranger Delta Force Navy Seal status). If the Member or applicant has been discovered and RFS’ed by the board, then any membership dues, regardless of time of payment, are forfeited to SSERT, LLC. No refunds will be given.
- SSERT, LLC is formed from Special Operation Operators and Operational Security is of the up-most importance. If any personal within the membership devolves information privileged to only membership, that member will be RFS’ed from the team forfeiting any membership dues for the year. There will be a due process to ensure the information was devolved with malice or personal gain before release.
- SSERT, LLC’s entire liability to you under these Terms of Sale shall not exceed the price paid for the Products you have purchased through the web site (“Site”), provided that we take reasonable care when we deliver the Products to you.
- Neither SSERT, LLC, nor any of our employees or representatives will be liable to you, whether in contract, tort, statute or otherwise, for any damages, losses, costs, claims, liabilities or expenses of any kind howsoever arising including any indirect or consequential loss, loss of revenue, profits, anticipated savings, goodwill or business opportunity, for any injury to your reputation or for any losses that are not reasonably foreseeable by both of us at the time your order is accepted.
- Details of your warranty rights in respect of each product type are set out in our lifetime warranty (“Warranty Policy”). These warranties are in addition to and do not affect your legal rights.
- Any changes to the Terms and Conditions will be effective for all new orders placed after the change is published on the Site. You should check the Terms and Conditions on the Site before each order as they may have changed since your last visit.
- SSERT, LLC reserves the right to withdraw any Products from sale at any time, and our only liability to you for withdrawing any Products will be to refund to you any money paid to us in respect of those Products which we are no longer able to supply.
- SSERT, LLC reserves the right to adjust prices, Products and special offers at its discretion.
- When you place an order for Products via the Site, your order constitutes an offer to purchase Products from SSERT, LLC. Where you order more than one item, your order comprises a series of offers for each item individually.
- SSERT, LLC reserves the right, at its discretion and without the need to give reasons, not to accept any offer at any time before it has been accepted.
- All content included on this site, such as text, photographs, graphics, logos, audio, video, button icons, images, are the property of SSERT, LLC and protected by international copyright laws.
- SSERT, LLC tries to make sure that all information on the site, including descriptions of our products and listed prices, is accurate and correct at all times. However, mistakes do happen. SSERT, LLC will try to resolve all errors in information on the Site as soon as reasonably possible and if such an error has affected your order we will make all reasonable efforts to notify you via the contact information you provided to us on your account. You will then be given the option of re-confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order.
SHIPPING OF PRODUCTS
- For all orders, SSERT, LLC will ship for a flat rate fee if $9.00 to the following all countries and APO’s.
- Products in your order may be subject to taxes, if you are a Florida resident.
- SSERT, LLC will arrange delivery of your Products within a reasonable time of ordering. If the item is part of the quarterly Champion System Store, then the order will be ship out within a reasonable amount of time once the product is received by SSERT, LLC.
- SSERT, LLC will not be responsible for any delay or failure to provide the Products which is beyond our reasonable control. Such events would include (but are not limited to) fires, floods, earthquakes, storms, natural disasters, war, civil unrest, delays during customs and shipping, strikes, acts of terrorism or malicious damage to or destruction of our premises, equipment or Products or by reason of any act done pursuant to a trade dispute or shortages of labor.
- SSERT, LLC will take payment from your credit or debit card, via PayPal, at the immediate time of purchase. SSERT, LLC reserves the right to delay shipment without payment.
- SSERT, LLC may increase the delivery fee if your order requires multiple deliveries, or if the value of your order or quantity or size of the Products to be delivered is such that we reasonably consider that it is appropriate for us to recover (or partially recover) our additional expenses in delivering the Products to you. We will always notify you in advance of any change to the delivery fee, and if you do not wish to continue with your order and pay the amended delivery fee you may cancel your order and receive a full refund.
- Your delivery will take place at the delivery address that you provide during the order process, and will be subject to the following conditions:
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that we are able to make delivery to this address and that you are available to accept delivery at this address on the delivery date; and
- If delivery cannot be made due to the nature of the premises, or a remote location, or because there is insufficient access or for any reason that is not within our reasonable control (including your absence at the time of delivery), you agree to pay our reasonable additional fees for storage and redelivery, including an administration fee for re-arranging delivery.
- Once the Products have been delivered to you, you become the owner of those Products and from that point they will be at your risk. This means you will be liable for any subsequent damage, loss or destruction.
- You will also be asked to provide details about your debit or credit card in order to allow us to take payment for those Products that have been ordered. SSERT, LLC will use a third party card authorization service to verify that your details are correct and to administer payment on our behalf, your personal details, including your credit card details, will be transferred to such third party and you specifically consent to your data being transferred for such purposes. Our third Party transfer will be PayPal and SSERT will not actually ever process your information.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any login details or password and all other details in relation to your account remain confidential at all times.
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER OR FAULTY PRODUCTS
- You may cancel your order for all Products at any time up until we ship the item.
- Please read our Returns Policy for more information about returning the Products.
- If you discover that your Products are faulty then you should be immediately return them to us. You will pay for the cost of the return, unless the error was on SSERT, LLC’s part. The cost of the return shipping will be reimbursed to you, if requested. The item then will be re-shipped to you at no charge.
15 DAY RETURN POLICY
- If you are not happy with a Product then it must be returned within 15 days of receiving your Product(s) (the “Return Policy”) APO have 30 days.
- Products must returned in a clean condition, without ‘wear and tear’, not be damaged, and with original tags.
- Products must attach a “tag” explaining why it is being returned, in the original packaging and in its original condition.
- Products should be return by normal mail to the return address of 3430 Gulf Shore Blvd North #6J. Naples, Florida 34103.
- Final Sale or promotional Products may not be returned.
- If SSERT, LLC considers that you have ‘abused’ this return policy by for example ordering the whole range of Products to try on and then only purchasing one or two products then SSERT, LLC at it sole discretion may refuse to implement the return policy.